CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

Well, mom and dad finally came back home and we are getting things back to normal.  They picked me up and took me back home to my cats.  My mom was hopping around when she came to get me.  She told me that she was walking on a boardwalk at the beach a piece of wood sticking out got stuck inside her foot and almost went all the way through it.  Here is a picture.  Looks kinda yucky huh?  


And now a picture of the culprit once it was pulled out.  Yuck!  It is as fat as a pencil.  Imagine, getting a pencil jabbed in your foot that far.  Mom says it hurts and I believe her!


We quickly got back to normal life except my walks being drastically cutback since mom is walking around with two metal things.  Although she is doing more funny walking now a days than using the other things she is still really slow at getting around.  So her walking is getting a little more back to normal every day.

So, today mom and dad worked all day.  Dad came and visited at me lunch, then mom showed up too!  There was something about dad leaving his keys in the house and locking the door, I think it was an accident.  But, it was nice to see them both.  This evening we have been putting up the Christmas tree.  Here I am supervising dad as he assembles the trees.  Hmmm, I wonder who puts together the trees outside?


Then, I did over hear dad say something about me starting to be a little too much help, but I don't think there is such a thing.  At any rate since I was being such a good supervisor that I got a reward my big red Kong with peanut butter it is my FAVORITE toy.  So, here I am chewing on my Kong YUMMY!  


I hope you are all getting your homes a little festive and cozy like ours.  It is fun for us to enjoy for the month even though for the holidays we will be taking a road trip to Mimi and Granddaddy's.  I'm getting excited for lots of QT with mom and dad and I hear I have a new cousin Sherman to meet, my Aunts Lori, Gina and her girls.  I love new friends and old ones alike!  Exciting!  I'll keep you posted!  

Until next time, stay warm and keep loving your quadrapeds!

0 comments: