CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Road Trip Time is Almost Here!

Mom made me wear this and take Christmas pictures.  I wasn't too thrilled about it, but I did it.  I hope you enjoy my holiday pictures. 


Christmas is almost here and the means, a ROAD TRIP for my family!  My mom, dad and I are headed to Virginia to see my Mimi and Grandaddy.  We are leaving on Saturday like early birds trying to catch the worm and get a big day driving in.  I am super excited to have finally have my mom and dad all to myself for the ride out there, they have been so busy with work lately.  They keep telling me that I have a cool new cousin, Sherman, and tons of new aunts to meet as well.  I love meeting new people, dogs, places and things.  Oh, it all sounds like it is going to be SO fun!




I am totally loving my mom lately (as you can see in the above picture) because she has started making me my own dog treats.  They are so yummy and they have my favorite ingredient peanut butter!  My mom isn't the neatest baker and she often gives me bits and pieces here and there, so I like to always be nearby when she bakes my treats.

Well, I am tired and am ready to sack out on the couch and try to rest up because I hear traveling long distances is tiresome!  I can't wait, I think it sounds like a blast.  Check for updates as we travel and spend the holidays at Mimi and Granddaddy's in Virginia.  

Hugs, licks, and paws,
Busty

0 comments: